Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Money Saving Tips

Today I want to talk to y'all about my favorite coupon tracker and the best way to track my spending.  I use this super awesome tool that I found on www.hip2save.com called the Coupon Savings Tracker (find the file here : http://happymoneysaver.com/2012-coupon-savings-tracker-spreadsheet/).  I have two different files that I have saved on my computer: one  for drugstores (CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid) & one for grocery stores (Price Chopper Midwest, Hen House, & HyVee).

I've been using this spreadsheet since January (it was one of my goals to save money on groceries) and I'm happy to say that I've stayed in my $200/month budget!  Woohoo for coupons and sales!!  By using this tracker, I was able to save 9% in groceries in January & 86% in February.  No bullspittin'!



This is an awesome way to track your spending if you're trying to budgetize (is that a word?) your life.

Happy spending y'all!

No comments :

Post a Comment