Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Buffalo Chicken Pizza

This has become mine and the HB's most favorite. recipe. ever.  One day he sent me a text and was like "let's do buffalo chicken pizza for supper".  This never happens....like ever.  Usually our morning conversations go (me):" What do you want to do for supper?" (HB): "I don't know. What sounds good to you?". This is every day. ARGH! I really should start doing a menu plan.  Future blog post, maybe?!?!

Anyhow.  I ended up making this awfully hard 5 ingredient recipe and it was THA BOMB! Do people still say the bomb?  Well I just did.

I prefer to make my pizza crust because honestly it doesn't take that long and that mess that Pillsbury makes is no bueno!  Your taste buds will thank you, I promise.

Buffalo Chicken Pizza
pizza crust
2 chicken breasts, cubed
2 oz Frank's Red Hot (or any buffalo sauce you like)
2 tablespoons butter (melted)
12 oz (or 1 small bottle) ranch dressing
8oz mozzarella cheese

450 degrees for 12-15 minutes


First thing you want to do is take your cubed (cooked) chicken breasts and toss them in the 2 tablespoons of melted butter and Franks Red Hot.  (An easy way to cook your chicken (frozen) is to place in the crockpot, add 1 cup water, and cook on low for 8 hours.)

Cover your pizza crust with the ranch dressing and top with the Frank's covered chicken.   Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top and place in your preheated oven for 12-15 minutes.  Just keep an eye on it because the time may differ depending on your oven.  



This recipe was adapted from allrecipes.com

No comments :

Post a Comment