Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Crockpot Chicken & Dumplins'

After a long day of dealing with a sewing machine that will not become threaded, I'm having a glass o' wine.  I've come to the conclusion that it is unthreadable until I can get my trustie over at http://pinningmywaythroughlife.blogspot.com/ to Skype me and walk me through it.  Me and directions simply don't get along when it comes to this kind of stuff.  Let's get on to these chicken and dumplins!


Chicken and Dumplins

2 large chicken breasts
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 can chicken broth
2 tablespoons of butter
1 tablespoon parsley flakes
salt and pepper to taste

Cook Time:
Low for 8 hours, High for 5 hours






I always start out by spraying my crockpot with Pam.  Place your chicken breasts and butter in your crockpot.


Pour in cream of chicken soups, chicken broth, and parsley. Cook on low for 7 1/2 hours or high for 4 1/2 hours.  


Cut up 4 Grand's biscuits into 8 pieces (cut each biscuit into 8 pieces) and toss into the crockpot when you've got about 30 minutes left.  Grand's Homestyle variety makes the best dumplins from what I've noticed.  

 






I forgot to take a picture of the grand finale but this is what was left after the HB and I got through eating. That's some finger lickin good food if you ask me!

Note: Just in case you all were worried about my sewing machine, I was able to get it threaded!!  Now to figure out how to hem these pants.......  Another adventure for another day!

No comments :

Post a Comment