Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tracking Your Spending

If you all are anything like me I HATE budgeting.  I want to be able to buy what I want to buy when I want to buy it!  BUT in this day and age it's kind of crucial to budget with prices of everything rising and those dreaded bills that just have to be paid.  My friend over at pinningmywaythroughlife.blogspot.com did a post the other day on her way of controlling her spending and I think I might try my hand at her way.  I've got my grocery budget under control using my coupon tracker but everything else is just crazy.  I don't know about y'all but I get "click" happy when I see a "good" deal online.  My weakness is internet shopping.  I mean, it's so easy to click "Buy" and have something show up at your door.  *SIGH*



Let me know what your budgeting solutions are.  Do you have any methods that work best for you?

Check out my friend's post on her budget method and let me know what you think! 

No comments :

Post a Comment