Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Hashbrown & Egg Cups

I was home yesterday and started flipping through the channels on the TV.  I came across the Food Network channel and saw that The Pioneer Woman was on.  I've never watched her show but I a sweet lady I work with mentioned that she likes it and she seems to have fairly easy recipes...my kind of woman.  Anyhow...she a Sunday brunch menu plan for the day and one of her recipes was for Hashbrown & Egg Cups.  They looked easy and scrumptious!  Here's the recipe:

Ingredients:
hashbrowns (I used frozen, but she used shredded baked potatoes)
salt and pepper
cooking spray
6 eggs

Spray your muffin pan with Pam (I used a half dozen pan), and fill with hashbrowns.  Make a nest in the pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper.  Pop in the oven for around 20 minutes. at 400 degrees. Allow them to cool then put an egg (cracked, of course) in each muffin hole with your hashbrowns and sprinkle a little more salt and pepper.  Bake for around 18 minutes.  Less if you want runny eggs, more if you want over hard.  

Verdict:  really good!  I only made 6 and the HB ate 4...Pretty successful if you ask me because he can be quite picky.





No comments :

Post a Comment